Every summer, Kingston will become a cultural hub for some of the most exciting young artists as the International Youth Arts Festival bursts into life, bringing new opportunities for our partners and sponsors.
- attracts 30,000+ visitors
- sells 10,000+ tickets
- supports 5000+ participants
Visitor numbers are increasing every year, and the festival’s reputation as a high-quality event has attracted international media coverage. People travel from all over the world to Kingston to be part of this event as performers, volunteers and audience members.
The 2020 programme will mark 12 years of Kingston’s International Youth Arts Festival.
In order to guarantee your space please contact us with your details and advert requirements as soon as possible.
- High-quality A5 programme (96 pages plus fold out cover in 2019)
- 10,000 print-run
- Promotion across our digital platforms
- Digital edition with a global reach
- Local + professional regional/London distribution
Full page £500 + VAT
Half-page £250 + VAT
Quarter page £140 + VAT
Bookings completed by 7 February 2020 will be eligible for a 10% discount on the standard rate (above).
Advertisers booking deadline: 6 March
Advertisers artwork deadline: 13 March
An example of a past programme can be seen here.
*Please see terms and conditions at the bottom of the page*
- Become a festival sponsor.
- Sponsor or host a specific event.
- Donate goods or services in kind for one of our festival projects.
- Make a donation to support our youth volunteering programme.
- Offer your employees paid days off to volunteer for our charity.
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss any of these options with our team, and discover how being associated with a leading arts charity for young people can raise the profile of your business.
*Brochure advertising terms and conditions*
1) All text, fonts and images will be embedded and the advert will be supplied at a high res PDF at 300dpi via email by 13.03.20. 2) Payment is due on receipt of invoice. All cheques/ BACS payments to Creative Youth, Suite 9, Second Floor, Millennium House, Eden Street, Kingston, KT1 1BL. HSBC Bank, Sort code 40-26-12, Account Number 02011565. 3) No cancellations once signed agreement has been received and/or payment made. 4) Due to variances in the print process we cannot guarantee to match colours exactly. 5) We reserve the right to reject any advertising copy, this shall not be deemed in breach of contract but will require the advertiser or its agents to supply liability for any loss or damage caused by error or inaccuracy in the printing of omissions or any advertising. 6) Creative Youth owns the copyright on all advertisements written or designed by us or our agents.