In July 2018, Kingston will become a cultural hub for some of the most exciting young artists as the tenth International Youth Arts Festival bursts into life, bringing new opportunities for our partners and sponsors.
Last year the festival:
- attracted 30,000+ visitors
- sold 10,000+ tickets
- supported 5000+ participants
Visitor numbers are increasing every year, and the festival’s reputation as a high-quality event has attracted international media coverage. People travel from all over the world to Kingston to be part of this event as performers, volunteers and audience members.
- Become a festival sponsor.
- Sponsor or host a specific event.
- Donate goods or services in kind for one of our festival projects.
- Make a donation to support our youth volunteering programme.
- Offer your employees paid days off to volunteer for our charity.
Please get in touch if you would like to discuss any of these options with our team, and discover how being associated with a leading arts charity for young people can raise the profile of your business.
The 2018 programme will mark 10 years of Kingston’s International Youth Arts Festival. Demand for space in this anniversary edition will be high and space is limited. In order to guarantee your space please complete the booking form as soon as possible.
- High-quality A5 programme (96 pages plus fold out cover in 2017)
- 10,000 print-run
- Digital edition with a global reach
- Local + professional regional/London distribution
Full page £500 + VAT
Half-page £250 + VAT
Quarter page £140 + VAT
Bookings completed by 20th January 2018 will be eligible for a 20% discount on the standard rate (above).
Last year’s IYAF programme can be seen here.
For more information about placing an advert, including artwork specification and deadlines, email or call us on 020 8549 2120.