Applications for Kingston’s 10th International Youth Arts Festival open on 1st November.
Applications are open to any arts projects or performances involving people aged 5 to 26 years. These may be professional or amateur, and children or young adults may be involved as performers, creators and artists or as producers and event managers.
Applications can feature work of any genre: theatre, music, dance, film, comedy, circus, cabaret, visual arts and more.
Work can be suitable for any age-group, and we are also happy to receive applications from artists aged 26+ whose work is specifically targeted at young audiences.
The International Youth Arts Festival attracts a friendly audience of many thousands, who return year after year.
There are no venue hire fees at the International Youth Arts Festival. All selected applicants are programmed into a venue by our Festival Director – from the main auditorium at Kingston’s Rose Theatre to intimate studio spaces and the outdoor stage.
Successful applicants must pay a registration fee of £150 – or £100 for early applicants. Unsuccessful applicants do not pay a fee. Read the 2018 Application Guidelines for the full festival benefits, terms and conditions.
Clicking the link below will enable you to complete an online registration form through Google. Submitting by 20th December 2017 will give you a £50 discount on the standard registration fee if you are selected.
If you have any problems completing the form or would like an alternative method of submission due to accessibility issues, please call us on 020 8549 2120.
- Early application deadline: 20th December 2017, 5pm
- Final application deadline: 26th January 2018, 5pm
- Programming decisions made by: 26th February 2018
- Registration fee payable with programme information: 11th March 2018
- Headliners flyers, posters delivered: 1st May 2018
- Technical and on site information, risk assessments provided to IYAF: 6th May 2018
- The Festival: 6th July -15th July 2018