Following tremendous public response last year, the International Youth Arts Festival Kingston (IYAF) 2017 organised by charity Creative Youth is set to be even bigger, brighter and bolder. Now in its 9th Year, IYAF will run for 10 days in July 2017 and feature hundreds of events showcasing the very best in youth arts from the UK and around the world including: theatre, dance, music, visual arts, comedy, circus, carnival, poetry, cabaret, and film.
Last year the festival:
attracted 30,000+ visitors
sold 10,000+ tickets
showcased 5000+ participants
Audience figures for the festival have grown each year. In 2016 more than 30,000 people attended free outdoor performances, concerts, carnival, circus and exhibitions across Kingston Upon Thames. We are an internationally-recognised festival and people travel from all over the world to Kingston to be part of this event. Approximately 30% of participants are residents of Kingston and more than 20% are international. The festival is supported by 160 volunteers from the UK and Europe.
There are several ways we can work together to promote your business
1. Be a Festival Sponsor
2. We would love to talk with you about the many opportunities to raise the profile of your business and be associated with a leading arts charity for young people.
3. Advertise in our IYAF programme (final deadline 10th April)
4. The high-quality A5 programme for this year’s festival is currently being compiled and will include all the Festival events and information on the participating companies. It is the primary guide for the festival and is distributed to 15,000 venues, individuals and organisations. We also produce a digital version that is promoted worldwide. Last year the programme contained over 100 pages of information. We are now accepting quarter, half or full page adverts for inclusion.Examples of last year’s IYAF programme can be seen here.For more information about placing an advert, please see the IYAF Advertisers Brochure 2017 or contact firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Advertising materials for your workplace
6. Be part of the festival by displaying a poster or distributing programmes to your clients and staff. You can choose to have some or all of the following: A1 posters, A4 posters, IYAF Leaflets, Brochures, Participant flyers.
7. Host a festival event
8. Let us know if you can offer a venue for a festival event.
9. Offers for our participants/wristband holders
10. A discount or promotion for this select group will advertise your business to all festival participants and wristband holders.
11. Products / offers for volunteers
12. Our volunteers are critical to the success of the festival. They are predominantly teenagers or in their early 20s. Do you have anything you’d like to offer them as part of their ‘Thank You Goody Bag’? e.g. Samples, last season stock, discounts or money-off vouchers. Anything you’d consider offering would be so gratefully received.
13. Sign up to accept Kingston Pounds
14. By signing up to accept Kingston Pounds, local independently owned businesses will be supporting IYAF and our charity Creative Youth. Each transaction made in Kingston Pounds generates a 1% transaction fee, 100% of which will be received by Creative Youth as a donation. For more information, please visit kingstonpound.org.